Hello Dear Followers!
It’s been nearly 4 months now that I’m into this blogging environment and I couldn’t be more happy to be part of it! I’m meeting so many interesting people with awesome blogs sharing incredible experiences, thoughts and suggestions…it’s like if I’ve found a new world!
I’m really grateful for your support and appreciations that you often show when leaving a comment under my posts or my pics on intagram. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I think many bloggers can rely on the fact that there are times in which you feel unmotivated and you just say to yourself “Why am I even doing this?” and think about giving up, but being supported is a great incentive to keep going!
As written in my presentation, when I decided to get back at blogging I took it as a challenge for myself, sharing personal experiences with people I do not know has always been a kind of fear for me. Blogging is helping me a lot with that and now, after the encouragement of my friends and some of your requests dear followers, I actually want to push myself more and realise what from a long time I desired to do…sooo:
1. The first BIG NEWS is that I’m starting a Youtube Channel where I will post videos of me singing! No vlogs or too much talking, I’m not at all good at that haha, just me singing and sharing my biggest passion 🙂 So, I would be very pleased if you’d subscribe to my channel and share your opinion under the video! 🙂
2. The second announcement is that I’m opening a new section on the blog: “Collaborations” ! This will be divided into two sub-sections
– Guests: here you will find posts written from other bloggers or WITH other amazing bloggers specifically for this purpose.
– A coffee with…: here, instead you will find interviews I’ll make to other inspiring bloggers which I really admire and whom kindly accepted to answer my questions
3. Twice a month I will do a post named “Sunday Suggestions” where I’ll include posts I read during that period which I really liked, Instagram accounts that I love, reviews of some of my favourite restaurants/cafès around the world….or anything which I’m really into in that moment and I think would be cool to share with you! 🙂
4. Last but not least: I’m finally on Facebook too! Yes I know, it took me a while but I just wanted to be sure I could handle everything in the best way! I’m looking forward to meeting and following you there too!
5…. No, just kidding, that’s all! … And I think it’s quite a lot!
I hope you will be as glad as I am to read this post and of course do not hesitate to contact me (by email, Fb message, Instagram direct….whatever!) if you’d like to collaborate with me or just give me suggestions! I’m more than open to hear from you!
I can’t wait to start this new chapter!