I’ve been nominated for the Hapiness Tag by Wendy from Brillance Within, thank you very much Wendy!
The rules of the tag are easy: write about 5 things that make you happy, 5 songs that make you happy and nominate 5 bloggers to complete the tag too if they fancy sharing a bit of happiness..
So, let’s start!
5 Things That Make Me Happy
- Singing is definitely on top of my list. When I sing I totally forget about all my problems and I just focus on my voice and the lyrics of the song I’m interpreting. If I had to select a favourite moment I would definitely say the stairs moment.
- Travelling of course!! All the process of planning s travel, from deciding the destination, booking everything, waiting for the departure date and exploring the new place, makes me happy and excited! Even more if I’m sharing the experience with people I love!
- Making and giving gifts is definitely another activity which I really enjoy. I love creating a unique and special item for a person and seeing his/her face when opening it.
- A daily activity which makes me happy is making lists and writing on my Moleskine Agenda. I love being organised and keep track of my goals, it’s a great way for me to realise how lucky I am to have so many things to look up to and to keep me motivated.
- Discovering cosy cafes and restaurants, such as this one, is definitely one of my favourite activities haha I just love going to eat out especially if the place in which I am serves special dishes 😉
5 Songs That Make Me Happy
- Tu mi porti su by Giorgia, my favourite Italian singer. I actually call this “my happy song”, since the first time I’ve heard the song both for the rhythm and the lyrics it just gave me immediately happy and positive vibes 🙂
- Love by Nat King Cole: I adore Nat King Cole and this is definitely one of my favourite songs of his.
- Dance to Joy Division by The Wombats is definitely another happy song for me. My best friend and I went to the concert of the band and we had so much fun that every time I listen to one of their song (this in particular because of the rhythm) I’m happy.
- Something’s got a hold on me by Etta James, this is one of those songs that as soon as it comes on the radio or Spotify, I just turn up the volume!
- Lean on by Major Lazer & DJ Snake, I just have so many good memories about night outs with my friends each time this song comes out so I couldn’t not include it in the list 🙂
I am nominating:
I hope you’ll be pleased to participate!
FOLLOW ME ON