I’m blown away, really. I’m so grateful to have such amazing followers and readers, your support through your emails and comments are so nice and supporting, I couldn’t ask for more! And this post is another demonstration of the fact that you are so lovely. Yes because, I have already been nominated for this award once (if you want to check out my previous answers click here 😉 ) and well…I have been nominated other 3 times!
I have to say sorry though to the awesome bloggers who nominated me because it has been a while ago but as you can read here and hear this past month has been quite crazy for me so I have just now the time to sit a moment and answer your questions properly.
So this is how I structured the post: I’ll answer to 3 blocks of 11 questions (omg, so many!) and before each block I’ll thank the blogger who has nominate me. Then at the end of all these questions and answers, I’ll nominate other bloggers (which blog I definitely suggest to check out 😉 ) to answer my 11 questions for them.
Okay, ready? Let’s start!
For this first block of 11 questions I have to thank the blogger of starsandkisses for nominating me, shes’ so sweet and I love her writing style so I definitely suggest to pop in her blog 😉
1. Would you prefer to be smart or happy, and why?
A little bit of both but if I had to decide I’d say happy! I believe positivity and happiness are contagious and just by smiling you could not only make your day start in the right way but also make the day of someone else better! Isn’t this great?
2. If you could choose one superpower, what would it be and why?
Probably teleportation. I’d like to have the superpower to be at more places in one time, especially since when I live abroad I’d like to be present at many events of my family/friends at home but this is not always possible. Teleportation would be the perfect solution!
3. What is your biggest regret in life so far?
Not always saying directly my feelings in some past circumstances. But I’m learning and improving from this point of view so I try to make sure this won’t happen anymore!
4. If you could marry a fictional character, who would it be and why?
Mmm maybe a character of Pride & Prejudice or any book of Jane Austen. I just love the charm and romanticism of that age.
5. If money and career were no object, where in the world would you choose to live?
There are so many places I still have to visit so I’m not sure right now even though I’d love to go to Canada. But at the moment I’m living what was my “teenage” dream to live in London and I still can’t believe it.
6. What’s the last book you read that you simply could not put down until you finished?
Eat, Pray, Love. I was already in love with the movie but the book is even better!!
7. What television show do you plan your day around in order to see it live?
I don’t have watch television so I guess this question doesn’t apply to me 😀
8. What extracurricular activities or sports did you participate in when you were in high school?
I took part to many music activities that my school offered.
9. Of all your pet-peeves, which is the strangest?
Hamsters. I don’t now why really, but I don’t like them at all. (I’m sorry for all the hamsters lovers out there, I’m sure your hamster is lovely!)
10. Is it better to beg forgiveness or ask permission?
Ask permission, no doubt!
11. If you inherited or won a million dollars, what would you do with it?
TRAVEL! Maybe involving other people too 🙂
For this second round of questions I have to Lizzy from curlygirlabroad her blog is also about travelling and she’s excited as me about it so it’s strongly suggest to check her blog out 🙂 Here we go with Lizzy’s questions:
1.What was your favourite subject in high school?
English literature for sure, but I really liked also Italian literature and math during the last year of high school.
2.What was the subject you disliked the most?
Oh, chemistry and biology… couldn’t handle these subjects.
3. Are you religious?
Yes, even though I do not practice it that much
4. Who are the people who are the most important in your life?
My family and my closest friends.
5. Are you a vegetarian?
I rarely eat meat and I’ve been often asked if I was vegetarian but I love fish too much to become vegetarian.
6. Do you support any organisations such as Greenpeace, Plan International…?
Mmm not really
7. What do you like most about yourself?
My “energy”. If it can be defined like that. I’m a very active person and even when I’m tired I do my best not to show it (I think)
8. What do you like the least about yourself?
Sometimes I’m stubborn. I focus too much on one thing and this might hide me the fact that there could be better ways/solution.
9. You favourite flavour of ice cream?
I love mint ice cream but not all the ice cream place have it so in general I opt for a fruity flavour.
10. Candy or chocolate?
None, I’m not really a sweets lover.
11. What is the nicest gift you’ve received?
Oh I couldn’t decide once! I received so many gifts that I love!
Okay third and last round: this time the questions were made by Emily from emilygoesforth. Her travel pictures are amazing as much as her travel experiences so you won’t be dissapointed once you’re exploring her blog! Thank you Emily for nominating me, here are the answers to your questions:
1. What’s the best travel experience you’ve ever had?
I’m just back from a wonderful 10 days cruise and my mind, my soul, everything except my physical body are still there. It has been so amazing! But I think all my travel experience leave something beautiful in me so I couldn’t select just one
2. Has there ever been a country/city that you’ve travelled to and it’s surprised you? Why?
Istanbul (Turkey) and Marrakesh (Morocco), two different city but they gave me the same feeling. I didn’t expect them to be so catching and dynamic. I can’t wait to go back.
3. What languages can you speak?
Italian, English and a bit of french.
4. What’s the number one thing to do/see on your bucket list?
Another difficult questions, my first thing on my bucket list often varies based on the situation I am so that it’s the thing it’s more possible and at the moment is going to Canada 🙂
5. Name something you can’t travel without.
My agenda. Actually it’s an item that I could never not have anytime 😀
6. If you could go back and give yourself one bit of advice before you started blogging, what would it be?
There’s no need to worry about the number of people who are reading your blog, it’s normal that at the beginning the readers are just a few! It’s just about time and having more content 🙂
7. Name a song that always brings back a favourite travel memory
Counting stars by One Republic. This song always reminds me my American friend and travel mate Molly which whom I travelled to so many beautiful places and have great memories!
8. If you could plan the ideal, no-money-worries roadtrip, what would it be?
Around Europe to visit all the countries I’ve not been yet!
9. What’s the most inspirational film or book you’ve ever seen/read?
How I wrote in a few answers before, Eat Pray Love has always been one of my favourite movies and now that I’ve also read the book I’m even more in inspired by it!
10. Who is your favourite stranger you met whilst travelling? How did you meet?
Oh this is an interesting question because while travelling you meet so many strangers whom you can’t even remember their name but maybe you have still a great memory about them. For example there was this one time in Berlin that my travel mate Molly, another friend of ours and I were sharing the hostel room with other 3 nice girls which actually didn’t know each other, it was literally a mix: a Brazilian girl, a Greek girl, a Chilean girl, a Turkish girl, an american girl and me, Italian! We decided to have dinner and go out together and it has been the best night in Berlin!
11. Do you still see yourself travelling in twenty years?
Absolutely!! Maybe in a different way than now but yes, I’ll still be travelling!
My answers are done! And now here you go with the questions for my nominees:
1.What’s a funny travel story you will never forget? Personally experienced or not.
2.What’s your favorite recipe not from your home country?
3.If you could travel to one city or country right now, what would it be?
4.What is your favourite way to travel? (Bike / train / plane / walking, etc)
5.Why did you start writing your blog?
6.What movie could you watch over and over again and still love?
7.Do you have a favourite quote?
8.Would you call yourself an indoor person or an outdoor person?
9.How do you get motivated to work towards your goal(s)/target(s)/amibition(s)?
10. If you had to choose one country (aside from your own) to move to permanently, which would you choose?
11. Where is your favourite place to be?
Pooja from lostinprettyeurope
Angela from pinayskattebasse
Ilenia from Blueberrystories
Elien from littlelouvain
Kristin from thepursuitofanotheradventure
Tay from tayonthemove
Valerie from avecvalerie
Lulu from realadventuresofbecomingme
If you aren’t aware of the rules so here it is:
♦ Thank the blogger that nominated you
♦ Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger that nominated you
♦ Nominate 5 to 11 other bloggers and let them know they’ve been nominated
♦ Come up with 11 questions for the bloggers you’re nominating
I’m looking forward to reading you answers! 🙂
FOLLOW ME ON